Call (866) 876-2737 to Sign Up!
RepeatRewards® will help you retain customers and increase sales by encouraging repeat visits from your customers. So, why RepeatRewards:
- Affordable, full-featured program. Communicate through letters, postcards, emails, voice broadcasts, social media, and on-line incentives
- No contracts
- Flexibility – Customize the program to fit your needs
- Personal Account Manager
- Double your money back guarantee in the first 60 days if not completely satisfied
- Pricing guaranteed for 12 months
- No start up fees or hidden costs
- Enroll customers and let RepeatRewards do the rest
- Full-service loyalty vendor since 1994
Look at the Numbers:
- U.S. consumers hold 1.3 billion memberships in loyalty reward programs, more than four times the national population. The average household belongs to 12 reward programs, with active participation in four to five.1
- It's five times more profitable to spend marketing and advertising dollars to retain current customers than it is to acquire new customers.2
- Loyalty members visit four times more often than non-members
- Loyalty members spend twice as much as non-members
- Aberdeen Research shows Companies running robust Rewards Programs enjoy "280% greater spending" from customers and "300% higher customer retention" - over competitors without programs.
- Frequent guests only account for about 15% of a business’s customer base, but they are usually providing at least 1/3 of the revenue.3
- Researchers at Harvard have found that if you increase repeat visits by 5%, you can raise your profits anywhere from 25 to 125%.4
- 1 Laura Lake, Explore the Value of Customer Retention Colloquy Breaking News, May 2008.
- 2 Loyalty Reward Programs: The Antidote to Economic Stimulus Payment Shrinkage About.com Guide.
- 3 Rudy Vener, “Restaurant Loyalty Program – Flourish or Flop?” 6 Sep 2007.
- 4 Patti J. Shock, Restaurant Marketing for Owners and Managers (Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons, 2004).
It’s simple. How RepeatRewards works:
- Members shop, dine, or visit - earning points for every dollar spent
- Members receive an award certificate
- Members come back to shop, dine and visit!
- Cycle all over again. Spend and earn; redeem and save. Your customers will love your program!